Dear CIDs, IDEX Candidates and Colleagues,
Like you, CCIDC has been intently following the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. Governor Newsom has called a state of emergency and quarantine orders. As this applies to CCIDC, we will comply with the executive order, which means, our June 6, 2020 Annual Business Meeting cannot be held as currently scheduled. As a precaution we have chosen to hold the June 6, 2020 meeting in an online Webinar format.
We thank you for your continued patience. At this time, CCIDC is attempting to move the Annual Business Meeting in its current format, as well as the Compassion In Design Project to June 5, 2021, and we are finalizing those details as we speak. Given the many questions and comments currently circulating, we wanted you to hear from CCIDC.
Your well being and safety of is paramount to CCIDC, and we thank you for your patience and support.
CCIDC 2020 Annual Board Meeting
- When: Sat, June 6, 2020 – 10:00 am 12:00 pm
- Register in advance for this webinar: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_b5SQaYLPTOWAIf8cB5Qw5g
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- All CIDs who attend our board meetings will receive .2 CEU (2 hours).
- To receive the CEU, sign in and stay to the end of the meeting.
- All Board meetings are open to the public.