CCIDC PAYMENT POLICY
- Two Invoices are sent via mail prior to the CID Expiration Date.
- The first Invoice is mailed 4 months prior to the expiration date.
- A discount coupon code is for 30 days from the date of the first invoice.
- The discount coupon is a courtesy offered by CCIDC and may be discontinued at any time.
- Payments received after the 30 days are NOT discount code eligible (no exceptions).
- Renewals will not be processed until the amount in full is received.
- Payment Plans will only be considered from the first invoice period.
- Payment plans must be paid in full prior to the expiration date.
- Contact the CCIDC Office to apply for approval for a payment plan.
- Emeritus Status does not qualify for discounts or payment plans.
- Full or partial payments are not eligible for a refund.
- The second invoice is sent at the beginning of the month of expiration.
- CCIDC sends email reminders twice before the expiration date.
- CIDs must update their contact information via the CID Account.
- CCIDC is NOT responsible for incorrect contact information.
- Payments received after the expiration date are assessed a late fee.
- Renewals not complete by the expiration date will result in a delinquent status.
- After 4 years of delinquency, CIDs will become expired.
- Expired CIDs must reapply for certification and pass the IDEX Exam.
- CEU requirements are 50% of the renewal process and must be complete by the expiration date.
- CID Status will remain Delinquent until all fees are paid in full and CEUs reported to the CID Account.
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard or Discover are paid through a secure server accessed through the CID Account.
- Payment/Credit Card information is NOT stored and cannot be reused unless reentered.
- Credit Card payments are not accepted via phone.
- Mail payments via check to : CCIDC, Inc. 365 W. Second Ave, Suite 221, Escondido, CA 92025.
- It is the responsibility of CIDs to make payments in a timely manner, do not wait until the last minute.
- CCIDC Accepts the following Credit Cards:
Choose Your Preferred Renewal Option
|Option #1||2-Year Basic Certification Renewal Fee: (Includes ID Card only)||$275.00|
|Option #2||2-Year Certification Renewal with Digital Image Stamp Fee: (Includes ID Card & Digital Image Stamp)||$300.00|
|Option #3||2-Year Certification Renewal with Stamp Fee: (Includes ID Card & Rubber Stamp)||$325.00|
|Option #4||2-Year Certification Renewal with Both Stamps Fee: (Includes ID Card, Digital Image Stamp & Rubber Stamp)||$350.00|
PENALTIES FOR LATE RENEWAL
|If your payment is late by:||The penalty is the sum of:|
|1 to 10 days *||$25 fee penalty + Renewal Option Amount|
|11 to 30 days *||$50 fee penalty + Renewal Option Amount|
|31 days to 60 days *||$75 fee penalty + Renewal Option Amount|
|61 days to one year *||$100 fee penalty + Renewal Option Amount|
|More than one year *||$100 fee penalty + $100 Reactivation fee + Renewal Option Amount|
|* Late # of days past: Expiration Date|
PLEASE NOTE THIS POLICY PRIOR TO SUBMITTING ANY PAYMENT…
|Returned Check (NSF) & Returned Credit Card Transactions||$50||Non-refundable|
|Certification – First Time Fees and Renewals||$275 – $350||Non-refundable|
|CID Certificate Replacement Fee||$30||Non-refundable|
|Identification Card Replacement Fee||$25||Non-refundable|
|Stamp Replacement Fee||$50||Non-refundable|
|Digital Stamp Replacement Fee||$25||Non-refundable|
|Optional IDEX Exam Registration for existing CIDs||$600||Non-refundable|
|IDEX Registration, Application for Certification||$600 – $700||*Non-refundable*|
|Pre-Exam Window Transfer Fee||$100||Non-refundable|
|Exam Window Transfer Fee||$500||Non-refundable|
|IDEX Retest Fee||$450||Non-refundable|
|IDEX “No Show”||$500||Non-refundable|
|*In some emergency situations, a portion of this fee may be refunded; provided request is made and approved within the same calendar year payment was received.*|