For Use By:
- Certified Interior Designers whose Certification is DELINQUENT and wish to reactivate their Certification for 2-years. Your Certification is delinquent when you have not paid your renewal fees by your expiration date.
- This fee is in addition to renewal fee only in cases of lapsed / delinquent certification paid 61-364 Days after their renewal/expiration date.
- CIDs can refer to their CID Account to confirm renewal date.
- Certification will not be reinstated until all payments/fees are received and CEU Requirements are fulfilled.
- When you reactivate, you will be subject to CCIDC’s CEU requirements.
- CIDs not in good standing are delinquent for up to 4 years only.
- After 4 years, you are “expired” and required to reapply and pass the IDEX Exam.