For Use By:
Currently active Certified Interior Designers, renewing their 2-year Certification BEFORE their Expiration Date.
- Must have met the requirements for and have been pre-approved for the Emeritus status
- Payments made after Expiration Date MUST include late fee with payment.
- Late renewals will not be processed until late fee is submitted
- Late fee based upon # of days payment is late
- Payments made through this page will not be refunded.
DO NOT SELECT THE EMERITUS PAYMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE APPROVAL NOTICE FROM CCIDC
Emeritus CID Status Guidelines (must be pre-approved by CCIDC)
- Age 62+ ***
- Will not receive a CID Stamp
- No longer allowed stamp plans for submittal
- Emeritus Status CID ID Card will be given
- Status will be listed as “Emeritus”
- No CEUs required
- NOT Eligible for Early Payment Discount.
*** CCIDC may take other cases into consideration on a limited time basis only***
CIDs who do not have authorization do NOT select this payment option, as it will result in fines and additional fees to restore status to current!
Emeritus Certification Renewal Includes:
- 2 Year Certification Period
- CID Identification Card Only – No Stamp