California Council for Interior Design Certification Terms and Conditions
PLEASE REVIEW THESE CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. By using this website, you agree to the following understanding. If you do not agree, do not, under any circumstances, use the website.
- The California Council for Interior Design Certification, Inc. (“CCIDC”) makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, accuracy, non-infringement, and the like, in connection with (i) information provided directly or indirectly by CCIDC on or through CCIDC’s website or (ii) third-party vendors’ (“Vendors”) products, services or content that appear on CCIDC’s website, or which may appear on any site linked to CCIDC’s website. CCIDC does not operate or control the Vendors, their products, services or content, and CCIDC is not an agent of such Vendors. All information contained on CCIDC’s website is provided on an “as-is” basis. No information or advice obtained through CCIDC’s website shall create any warranty or representation.
- CCIDC does not endorse or guaranty any Vendor’s products or services.
- Under no circumstances shall CCIDC be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages arising out of or relating in any way to (i) your use of this website, (ii) your use of any website linked to this website, (iii) information made available to you on or through this website or in connection with the purchase and/or use of any such Vendor’s products or services.
- CCIDC makes no representation that CCIDC’s website or websites that may be linked to it are free of error.
- As CCIDC does not operate or control the products or services offered by Vendors, your use of Vendors’ products, services and content is at your sole risk. Vendors are independent contractors and neither CCIDC nor Vendors have any authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. Under no circumstances is CCIDC liable for any damages arising from transactions between you and Vendors. CCIDC is not responsible and assumes no liability for third-party content on this website or third-party information provided through this website.
- You agree to indemnify CCIDC, its members, directors and employees and hold them harmless from any cost, claim, liability or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and related costs) arising out of or relating in any manner to your (i) violation of this Agreement or (ii) use of CCIDC’s website.
- Materials, information, and the content of this website are protected by United States Copyright Law and are owned by CCIDC or any other person who is specifically accredited as the author of specific materials or information. Any use or other exploitation of this website, including modifications, retransmission, presentations, or distribution is prohibited under United States Copyright Law without the express prior written consent of CCIDC. You may view and use the website for non-commercial or personal use, and you may download, store, or print single copies of items in the website for personal, non-commercial use. If you do not use the website in this way, you must maintain CCIDC’s copyright and other notices setting out CCIDC’s rights to the material.
- These conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with laws of California. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating in any manner to CCIDC’s website or these conditions shall be filed only in the courts located in California and that you submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for all purposes hereunder.
- If any of these conditions shall be determined to be unlawful, against public policy or void for any reason, it is agreed such provision shall be deemed severed from the rest of the conditions and shall not be made a part of this Agreement.
- This Agreement represents the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter of the foregoing and cannot be modified except as provided for hereinabove or in a writing signed by an authorized representative of CCIDC.