CCIDC PAYMENT POLICY
- Two Invoices are sent via mail prior to the CID Expiration Date.
- The first Invoice is mailed 4 months prior to the expiration date.
- A discount coupon code is for 30 days from the date of the first invoice.
- The discount coupon is a courtesy offered by CCIDC and may be discontinued at any time.
- Payments received after the 30 days are NOT discount code eligible (no exceptions).
- Renewals will not be processed until the amount in full is received.
- Payment Plans will only be considered from the first invoice period.
- Payment plans must be paid in full prior to the expiration date.
- Contact the CCIDC Office to apply for approval for a payment plan.
- Emeritus Status does not qualify for discounts or payment plans.
- Full or partial payments are not eligible for a refund.
- The second invoice is sent at the beginning of the month of expiration.
- CCIDC sends email reminders twice before the expiration date.
- CIDs must update their contact information via the CID Account.
- CCIDC is NOT responsible for incorrect contact information.
- Payments received after the expiration date are assessed a late fee.
- Renewals not complete by the expiration date will result in a delinquent status.
- After 4 years of delinquency, CIDs will become expired.
- Expired CIDs must reapply for certification and pass the IDEX Exam.
- CEU requirements are 50% of the renewal process and must be complete by the expiration date.
- CID Status will remain Delinquent until all fees are paid in full and CEUs reported to the CID Account.
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard or Discover are paid through a secure server accessed through the CID Account.
- Payment/Credit Card information is NOT stored and cannot be reused unless reentered.
- Credit Card payments are not accepted via phone.
- Mail payments via check to : CCIDC, Inc. 365 W. Second Ave, Suite 102, Escondido, CA 92025.
- It is the responsibility of CIDs to make payments in a timely manner, do not wait until the last minute.
- CCIDC Accepts the following Credit Cards:
Choose your preferred renewal option:
|2-Year Basic Certification Renewal Fee (Includes ID Card only)||
|2-Year Certification Renewal with Digital Image Stamp Fee (Includes ID Card & Digital Image Stamp)||
|2-Year Certification Renewal with Stamp Fee (Includes ID Card & Rubber Stamp)||
|2-Year Certification Renewal with Both Stamps Fee (Includes ID Card, Digital Image Stamp & Rubber Stamp)||
PENALTIES FOR LATE RENEWAL
If your payment is late by: The penalty is the sum of:
1 to 10 days * $25 fee penalty + Renewal Option Amount
11 to 30 days * $50 fee penalty + Renewal Option Amount
31 days to 60 days * $75 fee penalty + Renewal Option Amount
61 days to one year * $100 fee penalty + Renewal Option Amount
More than one year * $100 fee penalty + $100 reactivation fee + Renewal Option Amount
* Late # of days past: Expiration Date
|PLEASE NOTE THIS POLICY PRIOR TO SUBMITTING ANY PAYMENT…|
|Returned Check (NSF) & Returned Credit Card Transactions||$40 Fee||Non-refundable|
|Certification – First Time Fees and Renewals||$225 – $325||Non-refundable|
|Certification Reactivation||$450 – $525||Non-refundable|
|CID Certificate Replacement Fee||$30||Non-refundable|
|Identification Card Replacement Fee||$25||Non-refundable|
|Stamp Replacement Fee||$50||Non-refundable|
|Digital Stamp Replacement Fee||$25||Non-refundable|
|Optional IDEX Exam Registration for existing CIDs||$450||Non-refundable|
|IDEX Registration, Application for Certification||$500 – $800||*Non-refundable*|
|Pre Exam Window Transfer Fee||$75||Non-refundable|
|Exam Window Transfer Fee||$400||*Non-refundable*|
|IDEX Retest Fee||$400||*Non-refundable*|
|IDEX “No Show”||$450||Non-refundable|
|*In some emergency situations, a portion of this fee may be refunded; provided request is made and approved within the same calendar year payment was received.*|